Fat-free Vegan Banana Bread: Moist & delicious!
- 5 ripe bananas
- 1 cup vegan sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional: nuts, chocolate chips, fruits
- In a large bowl mash bananas with sugar and vanilla until combined and creamy. Then mix in the water.
- In a smaller bowl, sift together the flour, soda, powder and cinnamon.
- Add the dry to wet and stir until just mixed. You don’t want to over mix or the bread will be dry.
- Pour batter into sprayed loaf pan and bake in preheated 350°F oven for one hour. Your house will smell so good you will be tempted to take it out a few minutes earlier but don’t or it won’t be done on the inside.
2 years ago | This post has 36 notes
- larandra likes this
- glitterandheatlightning reblogged this from asecondchanceforlife
- glitterandheatlightning likes this
- bodypeace-and-love reblogged this from asecondchanceforlife